Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So this week I have had a taste of the "Small Town Syndrome". You know- the fact that everyone knows everyone and ALL their business. I have met a lady who is willing to share her opinions on everyone she has met in Still Bay in the few years she has lived here.
I will have to have my own opinions I am sure but it really is interesting to hear all the background.

People here seem to accept crappy service and poor quality without another thought. Anyone who wanted to come in here and take on any of the exisitng businesses, would have plenty to keep them busy. With excellent service and a great product, people would flock to it. I think complacency has set in and there neds to be a shake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plastering and more

Sorry for the lack of progress reports but here are a few pictures to show where we are now. The internal walls are drywall on timber frames...